Thursday, December 24, 2009

‘Coconut and Hay’

You know, they still meet

My gaze…

The trees; ah, the sledges-

Someone always pulls me.

And, is that equal to another ecstasy?

I cherished those watches.

And, my hamlet friends too.

Ingredient material: coconut leaves.

Mfd. By: Pulak.

Oho, that means ecstasy too.

With sledges and watches,

a hero was born,

a Sawyer, once, was there.

The sledge traveled

around 44 yards and,

the ecstasy man took pleasure along.

Another story: a mound of kher.

That’s hay-made.

I did with no effort, as if glided.

From peak to base and climbed.

That was incessant.

When that elapsed limits,

Aita, oh! Granny punished

With an under-pump bath.

Attraction was she and,

meals were never seen without her.

I did, like I made a slammer.

My country did not enjoy a tropical climate.

She urges, yet, for a fine Siesta.

Twilight: I search for the sledge.

The lowing beasts’ time,

As the bats hover above.

They need their refuge now.

Poets, even in their childhood, must understand.

As I understood.

Was that in oblivion-

the man and the ecstasy?

All were.

I can feel its slender waist

and, now the arteries feel mad

about its blood.

A ship sank out of the distance of the sea.

I slam dunk in the harbor.

Now, I ask people on that account-

Shall I write an ode or an elegy?

No comments:

Post a Comment