Thursday, December 24, 2009

‘Vac’

The demons lost the battle.

Humans are here, fighting.

You are the Queen of the Earth,

Bond of the earth.

Womb…

You are the female cow god.

You seduced others,

Retrieved soma.

Did you find it with the Gandharvas?

Prajapati is inferior.

You played the game.

The gods win.

Bhur. Bhuvar. Svar.

How can you give it,

only to those gods?

We still fight

with lies.

You are not a Brahmin.

You are a human.

You are the procreator.

You are not humane.

The gods are figurative,

I fight real.

Did I ever ask for soma?

I am doomed to die.

We still struggle

for you.

All genealogies worship you.

You did not favor the Cosmos,

when you know,

you are retained only here.

And you give me

only a fake mask.

Now, I am coerced

to speak the false

part of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment