Thursday, December 24, 2009

‘Titus’ Villa’

Facade was clear

and beautiful

like other day.

Unknown inside,

but confident.

Entering home:

Pots, I see

red pots

spilled,

and floor smeared over.

My wife’s face.

Wondering at her;

while she slept

over the red floor.

Now, I hanged a banner

outside my home-

Chiron and Demetrius.

Tamora.

Fun of rape

on the mutilated body.

Might over the amputated.

Strength over the frail.

Work lists prepared

in search of

Chiron and Demetrius.

There were confessions

later.

Chiron applied obstetrics, and

my wife lied asunder.

Thoughts:

Limitations of a glorious wife.

Constitution for curbing starve

and

no beautiful wife;

there was no Caesarean baby,

only drooping liquids

of hunger.

Strong aura of flowers

refuge reptiles,

perilous reptiles.

And buttercups

shelter

brute reptiles.

Sharing habits

of wildness.

My home’s name-

Titus’ Villa.

This is after the murder,

murder of the wild innocence.

Later.

Erased Tamora.

But,

in the gardens of Titus’ Villa

buttercups

do not bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment