Thursday, December 24, 2009

‘Willows’

I was traveling down South

with my Winchester.

It had bullets replete.

There were willows,

that hindered the travel.

I went through,

and the willows never

ended.

I was taken with the willows,

it started assuring pleasure

while I journeyed

down extreme South.

Soft branches of willows

and all the water

warped into the ice

beside.

I returned.

Traveled North.

Discovered cropped willows

even there.

I was showboating my journey

for someone else’s interests.

Regular journeys

fed in the upbringing

of fatigue.

I had a side plate of minced meat

and a strawberry brimmed bowl.

This was to drive away

the fatigue.

Then I traveled through

the Corn Belt.

I remember, that being

the Columbus Day.

No willows there.

The lush of maize

enlightened me

for further travel.

I was fed up of those willows.

Oh, dear how can I travel alone?

My partner beside,

accompanied me

with a corduroy jacket,

its flannels were soft.

Touching it aroused

the vigor in me

for a smooth momentum

in the journey ahead.

I was able to

reach the notch

of my journey,

intrigued about

its accomplishment.

Journey finished.

We returned back

with sweet memories.

Now, time again

for a new journey

navigating

other directions,

as the earth

is very vast

and

I have times aplenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment