Thursday, December 24, 2009

‘Emily and Fay’

Yesterday’s letter talked

about her new enthusiasm.

She said that, she found

someone with Slavic looks.

Fay had attitude of a tomboy,

a tall one with toned structure,

hairs were blond and her gestures-

awkward.

She made others look moderate.

Emily was surprised

to know about Fay’s bent nature,

touching her.

She talked about a hidden scar

at Fay’s face, that lied concealed

by her fringe.

Fay was, she said, a real zealot.

She was not satisfied,

only with a kiss.

She was my loved, Emily’s student.

And, one night they slept,

finishing study.

My Emily talked to her

about strumpets and their houses,

she listened with interest.

Fay, that night read a novel

of their mutual penchant.

That was given by Emily.

She had a rare taste

for her body.

Fay had a Russian mother-

divorced. She was searching

for a job, and

Emily, my dear

was helping her

in all aspects.

Emily said, she surrendered

herself enthusiastically to her.

Emily acted like me

while she was with Fay.

She was a male, and

avoided Fay’s caresses at first,

as I would have done to her.

The letter was condescending,

as I write in typical style.

That was a substitute

for the real thing,

Emily said.

They were both frisky,

embracing each other

within a few seconds,

of their arrival at Emily’s.

My Emily said, she had

also other crushes.

But, she didn’t stop

loving me.

We both understand

her variability,

her hetero-being.

She said, how much

would I have enjoyed,

had I met with such features,

that is Fay, probably.

Emily was happy

with her friends and students,

when I was away.

I finished my answering letter, with-

My dear, infatuation has no definite terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment